Monday, April 26, 2010

Six Months









Six months old already..... where did the time go? There was a time (not all that long ago) where I was just wishing it would be 6 months or a year into Amelia's life. I was convinced that she was going to be a screaming little bundle her entire life but lo and behold we have gotten to 6 months and I'm kind of wanting time to slow down just a little bit. I know it won't be too much longer that I feed her a night bottle and rock her before she goes to sleep. Some nights I just want to hold her a little longer than necessary and soak in these baby moments. With that said- I am so excited to see the person that she will become and wonder what her voice will sound like and how long it will take her before she decides to walk :) These last six months have been the beginning of a ride in life that I truly could not have predicted. Some days it feels like 6 months others 6 days and still some others like we have had her our whole lives. Anyway here is her six month picture.... who knows what the next 6 months will bring but if Amelia has taught me anything it's that I shouldn't try to plan or predict.... just go with the flow!

Trying to throw herself out of her highchair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment