Friday, April 16, 2010

Thankful.... late as usual

So I figure that as long as I'm doing my thankful posts it doesn't really matter if it's on Thursday or not :) For this week I am thankful for...

1. My husband who has gotten up 3 out of 4 mornings this week and fed Amelia her 4 am bottle. I have no idea when this child decided that 4 am is eating time but she has. Luckily Eric has been a saint and gotten up and fed her almost every morning. I didn't even hear her one day and he did. That has never happened before!

2. Along the same lines...... conversations between Eric and Amelia. Seriously I am just imagining what it will be like when she can speak back. I've never seen anything as adorable as those two together.

3. Blooming trees. I was driving to work this morning and I seriously think that these trees and flowers bloomed overnight! It's colors everywhere and so pretty. What a great pay off for a seriously crappy long winter!

4. My family. Through it all we are and always will be there for one another. I've learned a lot about myself since having Amelia- both good and not so good- but one thing I have come to understand recently is that my family is what keeps me honest and makes me want to be a better person.

5. Fantasy baseball. Yep. I'm beating Eric too :) Who looks like a genius drafting Jeff Francouer?? That's right. This girl.

I hope your weekends are filled with laughter and lots of time enjoying this beautiful spring we are having. We'll be celebrating Grandma Gladys's 90th birthday! If we could all have as full of a life as my Grandma we could count ourselves lucky. There is no greater person in this world than Grandma Gladys that's for sure- which is why Amelia has her middle name Mae. Happy Birthday Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment