Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We're back.....



On the plane with mommy and daddy.



































Kelly and Jennifer



Great Grandma Gladys








We have returned from our Tennessee vacation all in one piece.... I think anyway. I have yet to completely unpack our bags so who knows what's hiding in there! We had a great time and were wishing we could have stayed longer when we had to pack up to leave. Amelia did pretty good on the plane overall. On the way out she did wonderful and laughed and played the whole time. The way home she was a little bit more sleepy and one of the flights was a screaming mess, but with that said I wouldn't hesitate to fly with her again. It was so much better than the car and a long drive!

The wedding was beautiful and hopefully I can find some more pictures to show! The weather was great and while we were out there we got to go white water rafting- which Eric has done many times, but I never have. It was so much fun- even when Eric got dumped out of the boat :) We also went to an aquarium and did some shopping in Gatlinburg. The first night we were there a BEAR got into our garbage.... seriously! I never did get to see it though. It's good to be home but now I feel like I'm a year behind on everything. I should definitely do some laundry tonight- but we'll see if that actually happens. Enjoy the pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment