Thursday, June 3, 2010

Matters of the heart

Amelia goes to the cardiologist tomorrow. I'm both nervous and also in a strange way excited to go. I love Dr. Mooradian and all the people at Pediatric Cardiology. They always make you feel at home and comfortable that it doesn't really feel like a doctor's office. I'm also feeling excited because they will do an ECHO and we can see the progress ourselves. Not that we really know what we're looking at but it's interesting all the same. I'm praying that things are going as well as they have in the past. That would be the nervous part. I always feel nervous for one of A's appointments especially cardiology ones. We've come a long way since our first visit and I know that we are in good hands whatever the outcome is.

I'll update you all tomorrow.... hopefully. I also need to pack for A and I on for our trip to Colorado this weekend! We are very excited. Here's hoping that she starts sleeping better so Jon and Holly aren't up all night with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment