Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Is thankfulness a word?? I wasn't sure but it sounded pretty good to me :)

I am thankful for...

1. An afternoon with my baby. Even though she didn't take a nap and puked in her bath water it was a great day. I've been spending my afternoons after work at the Y trying to get our house ready to sell (and the occasional nap I guess) so it was a good time with the Amelia Bug.

2. River Days. Greene, IA. Class reunions. It's another place and time but in some ways-actually many ways it will always be home.




3. My child in a bikini. I know every mom thinks their kid is the cutest on Earth and you all do have some dang cute babies.... but for serious??? Look at that pudge!




4. Inlaws that drive a 4 hour round trip to pick up Amelia so Eric and I can enjoy River Days and class reunions to the max :)

5. Quiet summer nights watching baseball and chatting with my husband.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bikini pic!! I have to agree, she's pretty darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! If you really do have a little girl in there watch out. The shopping is outrageously fun :)

    ReplyDelete