Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Countdown is on!

The countdown has begun until Amelia's first birthday..... it's hard for me to believe that this day was almost a year ago!!!!

These days my little or should I say big 11 month old likes to dump out ALL of her toys onto the floor.
She also likes to be dangerous and climb the stairs. She can get up one or maybe two without help..... I just have a feeling that walking is going to come really soon.

And here she is. Crazy crazy baby. Eric just told me the other day that I can't call her a baby for much longer :( But to be honest I'm just loving the little person she is becoming and I can't wait to see what else she has to show us. I'm sure you'll hear much more about Amelia's birthday and the countdown until the big day very soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment