Monday, September 26, 2011

One Month Old

Time certainly does fly by.... Grayson is one month old today! We celebrated by taking a few naps and then playing with Amelia :) Things are going well and he seems to be getting on some type of a schedule though I'm not sure what that schedule is exactly. He's still up about every three hours at night to eat. Most nights he does pretty well and goes back to sleep in his crib- some nights like this past Saturday not so much. Amelia also seems to be in a bit of a sleep regression and has been up the past few nights too. I think she's having nightmares but I'm not sure. Hopefully we'll get them both sleeping better soon! Let's just say I'm thankful that I'm still at home on maternity leave and that Amelia has still been going to daycare- I'd be exhausted if I was back at work! Here are some pictures from the past few days.

The site Grayson usually sees- Amelia up close and personal!




Right before she rolled him off on the floor!

Wide awake.

One month old! Big boy :)

Early birthday present from Uncle Kelly and Aunt Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment