Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sleep

Sleep has definitely been at a minimum around here these days.... you'd think I'd be talking about Grayson right? Well sort of but Amelia has decided that she is going to fight every bed time and nap like it's going out of style. She also wakes up at night crying every few nights. Of course she ends up in bed with us because I have usually just gotten Grayson back to bed and I'm way too tired to deal with anything else. Maybe she knows my defenses are weakened. I'm hoping and praying that once her 2 year molars come in she will start sleeping better again. I think we'll put her crib into a toddler bed and see if that helps. I guess if anything she can just get up and come in to our room and I won't have to go in and get her :)

Grayson has been going to bed near 11:00 (I wish it was earlier!) and then is up every 3-3.5 hours. I'm not totally convinced that he's totally hungry when he wakes up b/c he never really finishes a bottle. I'm crossing my fingers that he will start extending those sleeping times as he gets older. We'll see how that goes. Speaking of older he'll be 6 weeks tomorrow! He has officially moved into 3 month clothes which is insane to me. Amelia wore newborn clothes until 8 weeks and then 0-3 for awhile after that. He is without a doubt going to be a big boy. I think I can see the beginning of a smile sometimes and I can't wait until he starts to recognize our faces. My guess is that he already recognizes Amelia's face b/c she is constantly in his!

I hope everybody is well! At the moment both of my children are sleeping and I probably should be as well, but it's kind of nice to sit on the couch without anybody sitting on my lap for a moment. We'll have pictures soon- in the next few weeks we are doing the apple orchard, pumpkin patch and family pictures! Should be a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment