Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Go Bears


Amelia enjoyed that Bears victory over the Vikings almost as much as her daddy :) We've been enjoying having Eric home on vacation for the past two days. It's nice for me to be able to have another adult to talk to during the day that's for sure. I'll be getting a lot more of that starting Monday when I go back to work. I think I'm actually feeling ready to go back but we'll see how it goes Monday morning! It worked out that we found a sitter in Pleasantville for the month of January and then she will go somewhere in Norwalk for the rest of the spring until I'm done with school. Next fall she gets to be a part of the cool kids club at the Hinders house. I know that she's super pumped about it already!

We've been going to the chiropractor about once a week and it still seems to be helping. We had a slight relapse over the past week so I went in to see Dr. Newland to see what she thought. She wanted us to try to thicken her formula with some rice cereal. We tried it this morning but it didn't go so well. I think I might need to get different nipples for the bottles we have. We'll try again later. For now she's taking a much needed nap while Eric and I watch the movie The Hangover for the third time since Christmas. We love it!

As you can see in the bottom picture Miss Amelia has definitely found her hands. It's so funny to watch when she puts them in front of her face and then is surprised when they come back again. She's growing so much every day. We did find out at the Doctor this morning that Amelia weighs 12 pounds 1 ounce. I was really glad to hear that she's growing so well!

Happy New Year everybody. We know we have a lot to be thankful for this past year and are glad to have the love and support of you all.






No comments:

Post a Comment