Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


How could I not share this?? Too cute for words I think..... but I may be biased :) I hope that everybody had a great New Year- we did! We spent New Years Eve at our house with my Mandy, Justin and Eli and Jay and Lindsey. It was a lot of fun and we got to watch the Cyclones WIN!! Awesome. On New Years night Amelia and I decided to travel to Gilman and hang out some more with Mandy, Eli, Lindsey, and my dad while Justin and Jay went to a party. Eric got to go hang out with his friend Jeff and his brother. I think they played video games all night.... he will never grow up :) We have spent today sleeping and playing at home because it's WAY too cold to be outside. Gotta love Iowa winters. We have our final Christmas tomorrow with the Hinders family and then on Monday I go back to work and Amelia will start daycare. It's going to be a busy busy week for sure. I'm hoping it's a nice easy transition for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment