Thursday, March 11, 2010

Counting our blessings

www.laylagrace.org

I just read this blog..... well I couldn't read it all because it made me cry, but it reminded me of how lucky we truly are. If you read this make sure to count your blessings and hug your babies. Warning- it really is sad.....

This is our little blessing. Even when I think things aren't so great I will remember little Layla and her family and thank god for the blessings in my life. Say a little prayer in her honor if you can.



2 comments:

  1. So, I went to that blog and cried. I had to quit reading b/c I couldn't take it anymore. I found I was more patient with Preston when he decided that he was not tired and wanted to play for 4 hrs in the middle of the night :)Definitely counting my blessings- thanks for the reminder! Hope to see you and Jenn next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It was super sad. I was a lot more understanding of Amelia's hard time going to sleep too :) I hope you can come too!

    ReplyDelete