Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for...

1. My sister Lindsey who took Amelia on Saturday morning to Greene and let me get SO MUCH done! Seriously a God-sent! We love Aunt Lindsey :)

2. My husband. It occurred to me last Saturday night as I was walking around Wal- Mart at 10 pm that if it weren't for him and how hard he works our lives could be very different!

3. A good day care provider. Honestly I have no idea what I would do some days without Kara! She is so good to Amelia and it makes such a huge difference dropping off your baby with a person you can completely trust!

4. The words of a 5 year old "Thanks for coming Eric and Amy. Like always." Probably one of the sweetest things ever said to me! This was from Lorelei when Eric and I went to her soccer game. We talked about it and just love that she knows she can count on us.... now just hoping we can keep our streak alive because I think she expect us to be there!

5. A weekend with my mom and garage sales :) Hope to find some good deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment