Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big Girl

Amelia had her first official bath in the regular tub. She looked like such a big girl playing and splashing in there. The major obstacle is that the toys float away all the time! She's pretty good at sitting up but you still have to keep a hand on her in the tub. It's slippery in there :)

Things are going well around here. We're all staying sane. If even just barely. I'm trying to hang on to my head during the last few days of school and Eric is preparing for a trial (that is possibly going to be continued). He's also getting ready for the annual rafting trip with Brian and his dad. I can tell he's getting excited to be on the river. Like a good wife I made him cookies and snacks for the trip. I'm looking forward to the long weekend and the ONE day of school next week. Then it will be time to start thinking about 5th grade. Oh mercy!

I'll try to put some bath pics of Amelia on here later..... if I get them uploaded that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment