Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day..... Belated

My first Mother's Day! We spent it in 3 airports, 2 planes and 2 cars...... not exactly relaxing but fun all the same. I hardly feel old enough to be able to celebrate Mother's Day as an actual MOM but here I am. What a crazy role this mom gig has turned out to be. Some days it's the easiest and most natural thing in the world for me and others I'm just trying to survive, but Amelia truly is the most amazing gift I have ever been given. Eric and I feel so blessed and lucky to be able to call ourselves her parents. It's been a crazy ride so far and my guess is that it only gets crazier as life goes on. I can honestly say that I can not wait, but I'm hoping my baby cuddles don't go away too quickly!

Two quotes I love these days....

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

"I sometimes wake in the early morning & Listen to the soft breathing of my children & I think to myself, this is one thing I will never regret & I carry that quiet with me all day long" Brian Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment