Monday, May 31, 2010

Where is my good sleeper??

I think it's safe to say that a sleep regression has hit the Updegraff house with full force. I have no idea if something is actually wrong with her or if she just doesn't want to sleep anymore. Thank goodness summer is almost here. Although I'll have to be at work this summer earlier than I do now. Let's just hope and pray that she goes back to her regular sleeping self sometime soon. I'm going to try to take her to the chiropractor tomorrow and see if an adjustment will help at all..... or maybe a tooth will finally pop through and save us all the sleepless nights. If you're awake in the middle of the night tonight say a little prayer for the Updes that we are in fact asleep :)

Here's hoping something changes quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment