Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In a Galaxy Far Far Away

Eric and I went to Star Wars in Concert last night with some friends. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. They had a big screen and showed movie clips while the orchestra played the songs. There was also a choir that sang for a few songs. It was pretty cool to see it on the big screen and I love listening to the music. All in all it was a good time. To celebrate Star Wars day Amelia and I went to Build-A-Bear with Eli :) Actually E was recovering from his 4th of July accident so we went to the mall for some down time. Eli made a very cute bulldog "Frankenstein" and Amelia made Darth Vader. Very cute. They also had R2D2 and a Jedi costume. I think she might need all three!!

C3PO was the narrator
The boys and Darth Vader
I LOVE Yoda. I just think he's the cutest ever!
Amelia's Darth Vader bear.
Eli and his puppy. He was more impressed with the phone though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment