Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Names

Is it just me or does naming the second (or third or fourth) child become more difficult than the first? Most of the other names we liked for Amelia don't seem like my favorites anymore and I have no idea why that is. We seem to be back to square one this time. I *think* that we may have agreed on a name for a girl... which is very interesting because last time we could not agree on a girl, but agreed on a boy. We have a final list of boy's names that we like, but we'll see what we end up with. Hopefully we'll be able to find out at our ultrasound in April. I think it will help me narrow down my choices when I know pink or blue. And speaking of pink if this child is a boy we have some major painting to do to turn Amelia's room into a boy room......

No comments:

Post a Comment