Wednesday, July 13, 2011

To Do Lists

I really think I have about 5 to-do lists going on right now and none of them have been completed. We have a baby to do list. A house to do list. Volleyball. School. Amelia. Cars........ Argh. I guess the only thing to do is to start at the beginning and do one thing at a time!

We did get a few things checked off though- baby room is painted! We're waiting for the border to come in and then that will be pretty much complete. We did a Star Wars theme.... my idea actually. I'm kind of excited about how it came together. I took the home improvement opportunity and also got some pictures and things hung up in Amelia's room. We took the rocking chair and changing table out of her room and moved them to the baby's room too. It made a lot more room for toys in her room- which is helpful since we seem to be bursting at the seams with stuff around here.

Eli has been visiting for a few days and Amelia has loved it! The Burns' had a tree fall on their house in a recent storm and were without power for a few days. Eli and Amelia play together pretty nicely most of the time- like any other toddler duo they do have their disagreements, but always make up quickly :) We went to lunch w/ Eric and his mom yesterday and to the Norwalk pool last night. I think everybody had a good time. I always think of my parents when I have the two of them together. They're about a year apart which is just like Corey/Mandy and then being pregnant again- which would be about when my mom was pregnant with Kelly. I seriously can not imagine......

No comments:

Post a Comment