Thursday, July 14, 2011

18 Month Apt..... at 20 Months :)

I totally spaced the 18 month appointment for Amelia until about a week ago.... oops! I didn't even think about her needing to go in for a well check. Seems as if I missed the 15 month apt too. We had been to the dr office so many times I didn't even think about needing an extra! Anyway.... she did pretty well. She's doing all the age appropriate things talking, walking, etc. She was into everything in the exam room of course. This child just never sits still! She screamed like a crazy lady when they did her shots. The nurses both commented on how strong she was as she kicked out of their grip a few times. She calmed down after I gave her a sucker though so that was good. I'm hoping for a good nap today- I could really use one too since Amelia was up at 5:30 and I didn't fall asleep until after 1 with this baby kicking away like crazy.

Stats from the day:

26 pounds- 61st percentile

33 inches-63rd percentile

head circumference 19 inches- 83rd percentile

No comments:

Post a Comment