Friday, August 26, 2011

He's Here

New Family of 4

I'm going to post quick and then get to bed. Baby is in the nursery with the nurses, Amelia is with Uncle Corey and Aunt Sarah and Eric is reading on a cot in the hospital room.... seems like a good time to get some sleep!

I'm sure most of you have heard from one source or another, but Baby Upde is here!

Stats:
Grayson Richard Updegraff
Aug. 26, 2011 8:18 a.m.
9lbs 8oz
22 in. long.
Looks A LOT like his big sister!

Lets just say I wasn't making it up when I said that I thought he was really big! I can breathe again without that little butt sitting in my ribs :) I'll fill you all in on the entire story soon but for now it's off to sleep. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes today- we really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment