Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Other updates

In other Updegraff news....

* Amelia had her regular 6 month cardio apt on Monday. We got a great report and have now graduated to yearly exams instead of 6 months. We didn't do an ultrasound b/c the Dr. didn't think it would show us anything new and we'd probably have to hold her down to get it done. So nothing new to report on the heart front- no news is good news there for sure!

* Baby Upde is still hanging out on the inside. I think he hears all this stuff going on around him and has decided to stay put as long as possible. Eric thinks he doesn't want any of the women in his life bossing him around- he has learned early from his Daddy's mistakes :) Friday is his last day though- if he doesn't come today or tomorrow he WILL make his appearance then. I can only handle so much more.

* Amelia has really started to LOVE Dora. She knows when it comes on and just loves the Map and Backpack. It's pretty cute to watch actually.

* I am trying to get caught up on laundry and get the house cleaned before Friday, but I'm guessing that probably isn't really going to happen. Amelia is home today b/c she had a fever at daycare yesterday. Crossing my fingers I get something done with her on my heels or maybe tomorrow. One can dream right?

* I'm still coaching volleyball. We have a game on Thursday that I plan on going to and then I'll be off for awhile. I'm still not 100% sure how long. I'm thinking a week or two, but really who knows? I'm going to just play it by ear and see how I feel this time around.

* We have picked 7 different names for this baby in the past 7 days. He still doesn't have a name. I think we'll just have to figure it out when we see him..... I hope we figure it out then anyway. Otherwise he'll be Yoda for the rest of his life.

That's about all I've got for now. Hopefully the next post will be with baby news!

No comments:

Post a Comment