Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Years

My oh my what a difference two years can make. Two years ago today I was in my hospital room bawling (I'm sure). Eric was home with the flu and Lindsey was staying overnight with me. Nothing about Amelia's birth was planned or calm and it was the most stressful experience of my life, BUT knowing how it would all turn out I would do it again in a heartbeat. We have a gorgeous, smart, wild and crazy two year old who we love like crazy. She tests my patience every day (several times a day) and sometimes I'm not sure how I'm going to spend another second with her and then she does something like runs up to me yelling hug. Or calls me honey and crawls up in my lap. I know she's a stinker pants and has a lot to learn in the form of behavior but the girls knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let everybody else know too. I honestly believe much of her attitude and spirit are what has pulled her through all the tough things she's been through in two short years. I can not wait to watch her grow up and become whatever she wants, but she can slow down any time.... 2 years has gone by in the blink of an eye for sure!



Birthday Cupcake

Two year olds go on the potty right?

Birthday ice cream breakfast courtesy of Daddy :)

2 year birthday outfit!

Daddy's birthday girl

No comments:

Post a Comment