Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Couple of Random TidBits...

I bought a Keurig last week..... my new favorite thing is cappuccino made in about 4 minutes :) How did I live without it?? Seriously...

I started using Twitter. I kind of like catching up with breaking news as it's happening. None of it is really all that important but it makes me feel in the loop.

We went to church today. Finally. Seems like we've been out of town or too exhausted to make it until now. We both liked it so I think we'll become members if possible. We need to get Buddy baptized sometime in the near future too.

If you have a spare prayer please send one up for the family I was talking about in my previous blog post. It seems that Josie is on her way to getting better but I think she has a long road ahead of her. I can't stop thinking about them and what they are going though. They are hoping that she'll be able to get off the vent tomorrow. I bet that will make a big different- I know how horrible that vent can be.

Our bathroom remodel starts tomorrow. To say I'm excited would be the understatement of the century I think! I can't wait!! I"ll be sure to post before/after pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment