Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trying out the play mat for the first time.

Hanging out on the bean bag.
Middle stopped by to visit us this weekend!
Here is Amelia on Halloween- the shirt is a smily face- she's not feelin it :)


I thought I'd post a few pictures that I have of Amelia so far. I'm really trying to make sure that I am taking more pictures- I feel like she's already growing so fast and I'm missing the moments!

We are going to check into the hospital tomorrow around 11:30. Dr. Mooradian is going to do a health history and then they will do her labs and blood work after that. We are nervous and anxious to just get the surgery part over with and then move on from there. All of your prayers are greatly appreciated- we are dealing pretty well at this point but I know Thursday will be difficult.



No comments:

Post a Comment