Wednesday, July 21, 2010

9 month stats

We had Amelia's 9 month appointment today here are the stats:
Weight- 20lbs 13 ozs- 71%
Height- 27.5 inches- 49% (she grew about an inch from her 6 month apt.)
Head- I don't remember exactly but I think it was 18 in and 91%

So she's still got a big noodle to house that super huge brain :)

The other big news around here is that we are all SICK. Yuck. Eric has had an upper resipatory infection for about a week now. He's on an inhaler and probably going to have to get some stronger medicine soon because he just can't seem to kick it. Amelia was at the doctor's office on Monday with an ear infection in her right ear and some type of virus that was causing her eyes to matte shut and crust over. She's on antibiotics. I was in today with what I thought was strep throat. Thankfully it wasn't, but it was some type of viral infection or something. No medicine :( but I'm hoping I will start feeling better soon. This has certainly not been a banner week for us here that's for sure. Hopefully we are all on the mend soon.

The good news this week is that we got our house listed on the market!! Pretty exciting. We listed with Iowa Realty so I'm hoping that we get is sold sooner than later. Never mind that we have no where to go when we do sell it :) I'm sure we'll figure something out!

I hope everybody else is healthier than us lately! I'll post some pictures when I get them loaded on my computer. For now I'm going to bed and hoping that Amelia has a better nights sleep than she has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment