Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

Today I am thankful for one thing....
(OK I am thankful for many things but only one is on my Thankful on Thursday list)

SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!! I slept ALL night in my OWN bed. Hallelujah and amen. It was wonderful. Eric's snoring was kept to a minimum :) and Amelia decided that sleeping the entire night was a good idea as well. Thank goodness since she was up until almost 9:30. I think she's trying to tell us that a later bed time is what she needs but I'm still figuring out what time that should be exactly. Anyway I am beyond thankful for that nights sleep and I feel 1,000 times better today. Unfortunately Eric is still under the weather but I'm going to get his stronger medicine at the pharmacy today so hopefully that starts to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment