Sunday, October 24, 2010

Did I post Amelia's one year pictures? My brain is in a constant fog lately it seems so forgive me if you've already seen the cuteness that is my child. She was crabby so I am amazed that we got even ONE good picture! Props to our favorite photographer Mandy Smith! Seriously if you're in the Des Moines area give her a call! Also I found a website to print pictures really reasonably. www.mpix.com Great pictures and they are really fast!

One of my favorite pictures. I like the way the sun is shining through.
This is one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen.
She is unimpressed.


This is probably my favorite. She hates hats :)
Those eyes are staring right through you!
She did not want to leave the blocks with her name alone.
My big girl
1 year old already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment