Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where did my baby go?

I swear she's more like a toddler every day..... she makes me laugh and cry almost every day. You may think the tears are tears of joy, but mostly they are because she has decided the most fun thing ever is to hit mommy. I am not talking about little baby hits. I am talking full on open hand slaps that would give those girl fights in movies a run for their money. The other day she hit me and I could actually hear the smack of her hand on my face. I have no idea how to get her to stop doing this, but I'm hoping it's just a phase.

In other news. Amelia and I will be home tomorrow. She's got a bad cough/cold so I'm hoping a day at home will get her healthy quickly. I celebrated my 29th birthday yesterday. The last year in my 20's. I remember honestly a time, which doesn't seem so far away, when 29 seemed really old. Either way. I'm on the countdown to 30. I'm hoping Eric has a sweet party planned for me.... Somebody may need to help him out on that.




Eli and Amelia's Christmas pictures. They turned out so great.

Just getting warmed up
Eli clapping. Amelia loved that horse.
Laughing at eachother.
Cutest picture of all time right here.
Pretty sure Amelia kept pulling Eli's ears.


These two pictures of Amelia are ones that Mandy got almost by accident. I am SO glad she took them though. I just think they are two of the cutest pictures ever. I'm going to have Eli come along to all of our pictures from now on! Amelia was MUCH happier with him there. I think it's going to be so much fun watching them grow up together. Makes my heart happy that Amelia will have a cousin so close in age to her. And she just adores him.... I think he is going to be teaching her some naughty things very shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment