Monday, April 18, 2011

Updates

New updates from the Updes...

We had our 20 week apt for baby Walter Payton today. Yes, that is what we call the little man for now. We called Amelia baby Obi Wan :) Everything is on track. Heard the heartbeat and she said it's followed the "boy" heartbeat. As is traditional for him it took a minute for the dr to find it. He seems to want to hide, but in the end he cooperated.

Amelia is obsessed with Toy Story 3. If we are just hanging out she has to have it on. We are going to have to go out and get Toy Story 1 and 2 just to change it up a bit :) Eric and I are following Dancing With the Stars so I guess we all have our own shows.

Amelia had another ear infection last week, but it seemed to clear up with one dose of antibiotics. She started to get another runny nose and cough yesterday so we're crossing our fingers that her ears stay clear. Judging by the fact that she was up at 5 am the past two days I'm not going to hold my breath.

Other than that not too much is new with us. We're planning on going to Greene for Easter this weekend and do the egg hunt! We'll see how Amelia does with that. Next weekend I get to go to VEGAS for my good friend Becky's bachelorette party. Obviously I will be on my best behavior..... I'm thinking that the money I would have spent on drinks I can just gamble with :)

In May we have Eric's brother Brian's wedding and then Becky's at the end of the month! We have two more once a month baby apts and then we'll move to every other week in July and every week in August. Holy cow time is flying by. We still have SO much to do. I'm praying we get it done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment