Friday, December 30, 2011

Catching Up

I just realized that our profile still says Eric, Amy and Amelia.... I should probably add Grayson's name in there huh? I will add that to my list of things to do. Speaking of that list it seems never ending right now! Eric and I had this week off and we've checked off a lot of projects from our list- I'm impressed with Eric- starting most of the projects were his idea :) I may be rubbing off on him after all.

Anyway, we've got the tv in the living room hung up and rearranged all the furniture in there. We took out the old entertainment center in the basement and got all of that rearranged. I have built 5 different shelves for storage over this week. I think I could do them in my sleep at this point, it seems slowly but surely we are getting organized and things in the right place. I still have quite a few things I'd like to get done but we'll see when that happens.

After the 1st of the year we start 4 days weeks in P'ville until spring break so I'm thinking I'll probably take the kids to daycare at least part of the day so I can get some cleaning and laundry done and hopefully get ahead..... that's my plan anyway.

Christmas was lots of fun and it's safe to say that Amelia has figured out the opening of presents. She opened both her's and Grayson's and was a pro by the end of the holiday. We were in Greene on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and then went to Eric's mom and dad's the day after Christmas. Our kids were completely spoiled by their grandparents but they got lots of great stuff! Amelia's having a blast riding her new bike and playing with princesses. We still have one more holiday celebration next weekend for my family and then the weekend after that with the Hinders crew. I think I'm going to need to clean out some more toys before we bring anything else into the house!

We also had Grayson's 4 month apt this week. He was 19lbs 9 ozs and 28 inches long. That puts him in the 99% for weight and head circumference and 99+ for height.... yep off the charts. I'm not really surprised but I hope that we can keep the child fed in his teenage years :) He tried cereal the past few nights and seems to like it. We'll wait a few weeks before we try anything else but I'm thinking he'll like the "real" food.

I'm off to read some more of The Hunger Games....... I love these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment