Thursday, May 31, 2012

What's New??

It hasn't been too long since we posted last so I'm sure there's not too much on the news front for us... let me think.  Well school is D-O-N-E for the year :)  Summer break has officially started even though I've been at school every day this week.  Oh well.  Moving classrooms and grade next year mean some extra work over the summer.  I'm planning on being there probably two days a week this summer to work on my classroom and also grad school work when it starts in June.

Ah yes grad school.  I have my orientation date June 16th which happens to be River Days.... the good news is it's only in Ames and I have to be there just from 10-3 so there will be plenty of time to partake in River Days fun since I was out last year pregnant with Grayson!  I'm ready to get started and excited to see what the classes are like.  They are all online so hopefully I can work out a schedule for the summer with the kids and daycare to get all my work done.

Summer..... well the dang people at Maurices never called me back.  Maybe I failed the personality profile?  I guess I must have.  I could call and check in about it, but I don't really care all that much.  Maybe it's God telling me to spend the summer with the kiddos and getting work done at my actual job! We'll see what happens with that.

I guess that's about all I have.  We're boring :)  We leave next Thursday for vacation at the Ozarks with the Burns family.  I'm sure we'll have lots of stories and pictures to share after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment