Monday, July 23, 2012

I have a good excuse!

I really do have a good reason for my lack of blogging.  Or maybe a couple reasons. 

The main reason is the lack of internet capability we have around here.  We switched to Century Link, which seemed better and then we hit the crapper.  Hopefully when they come out tomorrow they'll be able to fix it and we can use the internet for longer than 10 minutes at a time w/out losing the connection.

My other excuse is grad school.  Man have I been freakin busy.  Two more weeks of this class and then my break will come with the start of volleyball and school :)  Another class for the fall.

I promise when I get some type of reliable internet I'll update with pictures and life happenings.  Just a preview..... Grayson is walking.  And he's going to be 1 in just over a month.  He's not a baby anymore :(

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello all,

    We can take a look if you are still having any issues. We would need the following info:
    1) The billing phone/account number
    2) The billing address
    3) The billing name
    4) Alternate contact number
    With the information provided I can look into your specific needs and see what options we have available to correct the concerns you have.
    Steve @CenturyLinkHelp Team

    ReplyDelete